Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Purchasing Floatnotes indicates that you have read, understood and agree to the following:
- The purchaser's name and or purchase identification number will be printed on the product to assist in the tracking of any unauthorised photocopying. Such details may also be encoded into a QR-code for easy and automatic electronic reporting of breaches to us. The details may also be encoded in hidden markings within the product.
- Unauthorised photocopying and distribution may be reported to the police and the Solictor's Regulation Authority and private action may be taken.
- Floatnotes are for educational purposes only and should not be relied on in practice.
- Floatnotes are revision notes and are designed to help consolidate previous learning. You will still have to do all the work for your course, and Floatnotes should be used only as a revision aid to assist your studies.
- We have tried very hard to produce an accurate product, but Floatnotes may nonetheless contain mistakes and omissions.
- Floatnotes do not guarantee any grade on any course.
- Our liability for damages of any type shall not exceed the purchase price of Floatnotes.
- We are in no way affiliated with the University of Law, BPP, City or any other teaching institution.
- This website contains product images from previous editions of Floatnotes. All pictured content is present in the latest edition, although there may be some small differences, for example changed page numbers, following this year's updates.
- Enjoy using the notes. Hopefully they'll make everything clearer, more learnable and less stressful.